[JPL] WRCT's CMJ Top 10 & Adds for 11/08-11/15

Dakotajazz at aol.com Dakotajazz at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 12:40:46 EST 2005

Matt,
In your posting, you identified some CDs as "Keeps but waiting for reviews."
 Barbabra Morrison was one of those, which we released. Does the following
help?   Is there anything else we can provide?
Thanks!
Lowell Pickett
Dakota Live
1010 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
612-396-7483
lowellpickett at aol.com

This comment was from a posting called "[JPL] bopndicks 20 picks  Novembe r
2005"