[JPL] RIP Roy Brooks

MFA - Jazz Publicity & Radio Promotion MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 15:51:03 EST 2005

Greetings Group...

Sorry to communicate sad news and unfortunately I don't have any
details but I heard this this afternoon in a conversation with
Detroit Metro Times editor Kim Heron.  Kim said this occurred either
yesterday or early today but neither he nor Mark Stryker at the Free
Press had any details as of this writing.  Perhaps Dr. Jazz can find
out something?

Mitchell

MFA
Publicity, Radio Promotion & Consulting
For The International Jazz Community

Mitchell Feldman Associates
3432 Quivas Street #2
Denver, CO 80211 / USA
Phone:    303.433.0021
Cell:        303.641.4783
MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net