[JPL] "Moody's Mood" - Play List - 11/14/05

D Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Wed Nov 16 23:55:26 EST 2005

"Moody's Mood" - Play List - November 14, 2005 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Herlin Riley - Dancing With Desire - Cream Of The Crescent - Criss Cross
Greta Matassa - Double Rainbow - Favorites From A Long Walk - Origin
Nicola Stilo/Toninho Horta - Illusion - Duets - Adventure Music

Tim Coffman - My Old Flame - Crossroads - Blu Jazz
The Great Jazz Trio - Lover Come Back To Me - 'S Wonderful - 441 Records
Julius Tolentino - I Want To Talk About You - Just The Beginning - Sharp Nine

Laura Welland - Ridin' High - Dissertation On The State Of Bliss - OA 2
Warren Wolf - The Masquerade Is Over - Incredible Jazz Vibes - M&I Jazz

LCJO - Don't Be Afraid, The Clown's Afraid Too - Don't Be Afraid - Palmetto

Betty Joplin - What A Difference A Day Made - Visions Of The Moment - Preserved Moments
Grant Stewart - The Folks Who Live On The Hill - + 4 - Criss Cross
Don Friedman - Bouncing With Bud - Timeless - 441 Records

Johnny Hartman/Oliver Nelson - For The Want Of A Kiss - I Love Everybody - Gambit (ABC)
Eric Alexander - Like Someone In Love - Sunday In New York - Venus
Alan Broadbent - I'm Old Fashioned - 'Round Midnight - Artistry Music

One For All - Mating Call - Killer Joe - Venus
Brad Mehldau - Alfie - Day Is Done - Nonesuch
Eddie Higgins/Scott Hamilton - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - My Funny Valentine - Venus

Kenny Baron - The Only One - The Perfect Set - Sunnyside
Clayton Brothers - Next Time - Back In The Swing Of Things - Hyena

Barbara Morrison - Chains Of Love - Live At The Dakota - Dakota Live!
Joe Locke - The Prophet Speaks - Rev-elation - Sharp Nine

Doug Moody
"Moody's Mood"
KMFB-FM
101 "E" Boatyard