[JPL] WGBH Playlist 8 pm - mid. 11/16

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 01:33:27 EST 2005

Wednesday, Nov 16, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Brad Mehldau: Day Is Done, Day Is Done (Nonesuch 79910)

8:17pm
Robert Glasper: Canvas, Canvas (Blue Note 77130)

8:29pm
Dan Moretti: Passing Place, Dan Moretti & Once Through (Whaling City
Sound 028)

8:35pm
Avram Fefer; Bobby Few: Ask Me Now, Kindred Spirits (Boxholder 048)

8:43pm
Gerald Cannon: My One And Only Love, Gerald Cannon (Woodneck 31503)

8:49pm
Jimmy Ponder: Polka Dots And Moonbeams, What's New (HighNote 7100)

8:59pm
Phineas Newborn : What's New, While My Lady Sleeps (RCA 61100)

Thelonious Monk; John Coltrane: Blue Monk, Thelonious Monk With John
Coltrane At Carnegie Hall (Blue Note)

Live interview with Joyce and Dori Caymmi

9:11pm
Joyce; Dori Caymmi: Mercador de Siri, Rio-Bahia (Victor 63037)

9:26pm
Joyce: Rio-Bahia, Rio-Bahia (Victor 63037)

9:36pm
Joyce: Joaoozinho Boa Pinta, Rio-Bahia (Victor 63037)

9:44pm
Joyce; Dori Caymmi: Fora de Hora, Rio-Bahia (Victor 63037)

9:56pm
Joyce; Dori Caymmi: The Colors Of Joy, Rio-Bahia (Victor 63037)

10:06pm
Jeremy Pelt: Scorpio, Identity (Maxjazz 404)

10:18pm
Wallace Roney: Atlantis, Mystikal (HighNote 7145)

10:29pm
Anthony Brown: Come Sunday, Rhapsodies (Water Baby 7145)

10:35pm
Either/Orchestra: Yezemed Yebada, Ethiopiques (Buda 860121)

10:42pm
Jerry Gonzalez: Along Came Betty, Rumba Buhaina (Random Chance 25)

10:48pm
Slammin': Overjoyed/Cabra da Peste, All-Body Band (Crosspulse 005)

10:58pm
Mike LeDonne: I Should Care, Night Song (Savant 2067)

11:06pm
Ernie Watts: Spirit Song, Spirit Song (Flying Dolphin 1002)

11:19pm
Steve Heckman: Soul Eyes, Live At Yoshi's (World City 2050)

11:31pm
Barbara Morrison: At Last, Live At The Dakota (Dakota Live!)

11:38pm
Houston Person: Let It Be Me, Al Soul (HighNote 7146)

11:43pm
Jessica Williams: Flamenco Sketches, Live At Yoshi's Vol. 2 (Maxjazz 214)

11:52pm
Stan Hope: My Ship, Put On A Happy Face (Savant 2063)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston