[JPL] Pictures!!

Bob Stewart BSTEWAR at kirkwood.edu
Thu Nov 17 10:08:27 EST 2005

Hey Blaise,
   Jane Dashow handles Concord product. You can contact her at jazzdog at nyc.rr.com
                                     Bob Stewart

>>> blaise.lantana at riomail.maricopa.edu 11/16/05 07:00PM >>>
To become a sponsor contact Ed Trefzger
at ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com or 866-453-6401.

Just wondering

Who is servicing stations for Concord? Is there a contact person by project
or do we just hope for the best?  If you have any info on this, please post
it.

Here at KJZZ Phoenix, I haven't received the "Good Night and Good Luck"
soundtrack disc with Dianne Reeves which is near the top of the Jazzweek
chart.

Thanks,
Blaise Lantana
Music Director
KJZZ Phoenix

Complimentary subscriptions to JazzWeek are now available to qualified applicants in fields related to jazz, including musicians, educators, broadcasters, promoters, retailers, and more. Sign up now at <http://www..jazzweek.com/>. Subscribe before November 21 and receive a free copy of our post-Katrina special issue.