[JPL] Promotional Posts On JPL

Dakotajazz at aol.com Dakotajazz at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 10:16:42 EST 2005

Mitchell,
I want to apologize for sending a promotional note intended for Matt Merewitz
to the entire board.   I inadvertently hit "send" without changing to
recipient line.   I realized immediately what I'd done, but thought that sending a
note of acknowledgment / apology to the entire board would just compound the
error.

I appreciate this board and what you all do.   I learn a lot by reading
things here that have been very helpful with booking at the Dakota Jazz Club, and I
certainly don't want to add to unnecessary clutter on the board.

Regards,

Lowell Pickett