[JPL] Marian McPartland, Lew Tabackin, KUVO's 100th Anniv Gala

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Thu Nov 17 13:29:13 EST 2005

As a fitting conclusion to our year long celebration of our 20th Anniversary
year, this Saturday November 19th our 20th Anniversary Gala Concert will
take place led by the Marian McPartland Trio, special guest soloist Lew
Tabackin and the Colorado 20th Anniversary All-Star Ensemble led by Hugh
Ragin and featuring just to name a few, Phil Urso, Joseph Bonner, René
Marie, Brad Goode, Ken Walker and many other Colorado based musicians of
note. We will also have several dignitaries in attendance, past and present
mayors of Denver, state senators and congressman. besides the reception,
dinner and music KUVO will have a silent auction, beer, wine and cheese
tasting along with many other side events that include a pictorial history
of KUVO's 20 years which has also reduced into a Gala Concert Program to be
given to all attendees as keepsakes.

There's little doubt that 2005 has been a banner year for jazz89, throughout
the year we have been fortunate to have had a series of successful events in
commutation of 20 years, we received the Major Market Jazz Station of the
Year award, a great deal of publicity, offered numerous live concerts from
our Oasis Performance studio by prominent artists and now look forward to an
even better 2006 as we have several aces up our sleeves.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director, Jazz 89-KUVO
The Oasis In The City
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station