[JPL] Promotional Posts On JPL

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 12:10:46 EST 2005

I think this idea has a great deal of merit. A "little fish" like myself,
who doesn't have all the connections and resources that the veteran members
of this list have would find this extremely useful. Having this info all in
one place would save a lot of often fruitless searching and give us a chance
to approach the labels and/or promoters ourselves, rather than having
promotional messages fill up the inboxes of everyone on the list. I think
Mitchell has come up with a very workable plan to benefit all.
Tom Bingham
WCVF-FM