[JPL] MJC Holiday Programming

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 14:03:25 EST 2005

Our 2 hour holiday program will be available shortly after December 1st to
our broadcast and web affiliates.We will have a separate download site for
this program on our website. This programming is in addition to our normal
programming.

Stations that do not presently take MJC may also download this program for
airplay. If there is interest, please contact me OFF LIST or at the phone
number below, and I will step you through the download procedure. This is
necessary for copyright protection.

Our best wishes for a happy and meaningful Thanksgiving,

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
3956 Arbor Lake Circle
Jacksonville, Fl. 32225-1681