[JPL] Playlist * "Jazz on the Terrace" * November 21st, - Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 19 20:16:30 EST 2005

 This my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace", Monday November 21st, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia).

  Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

  Greg Fisher
  for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
  streaming live 24/7 at http://radio.adelaide.edu.au

  Monday    21/11/2005    Jazz On The Terrace    Radio-Adelaide 101.5FM
  Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
  Lena Horne / Right To Sing The Blues / St Louis Blues / Flashback
  Lena Horne / Right To Sing The Blues / Beale Street Blues / Flashback
  Miles Davis / Bluing / It's Only A Paper Moon / Flashback
  Stan Getz & Oscar Peterson Trio / Silver Collection / Pennies From Heaven / Verve
  Sarah Vaughan / It's Magic / Black Coffee / Flashback
  Milt Jackson Quartet / It Don't Mean A Thing / If I Were A Bell / OJC-Pablo
  Gary Burton / For Hamp, Red, Bags & Cal! / Bag's Groove / Concord Jazz
  Denise King / Fever / Fever / Redd-King
  Wes Montgomery / Compact Jazz / Tequila / Verve
  Bob Mintzer Big Band / Latin From Manhattan / Oye Como Va / DMP
  Sonny Criss / This Is Criss! / When Sunny Gets Blue / OJC-Riverside