[JPL] UNder the Radar Playlist 11-20-05 (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.edu)

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 12:17:43 EST 2005

1am
William Parker Quartet, title cut, (O'Neal's Porch)
Charles Mingus, Hog Callin' Blues (Oh Yeah)
Janet Lawson, Hot House (The Janet Lawson Quintet)
Stephen Riley, Bemsha Swing (Inside Out)
Thad Jones/Mel Lewis , Samba Con Getchu (Live at the Village Vanguard)
Robert Magris Europlane, I Remember You (Check-in)

Keith Jarrett, Autumn Leaves (At the Blue Note)
Alexis Cole, The Peacocks (Nearer the Sun)
Stephen Riley, Say It Isn't So (Inside Out)
Lucky Thompson, How About You (Lucky in Paris)
Gerry Mulligan Quartet w/Chet Baker/Annie Ross, How About You, (Comp.
Pacific Jazz..)
Don Friedman VIP Trio, Star Eyes (Timeless)
Nat Cole Trio, Dream A Little Dream Of Me

Johnny Smith Quartet, Where Or When (Moonlight in Vermont)
Avram Fefer & Bobby Few, Reincarnation of a Lovebird
The Great Jazz Trio, Night Train ('S Wonderful)
Peter Apfelbaum & the New York Hieroglypics (Rainbow Sign)
Hornheads, Superstitious (Fat Lip)
Konono No. 1, Kule Kule (Congotronics)
Either/Orchestra, Muziqawi silt (Live in Addis)
Wasis Diop, Draman

Glen Velez, Golden Seal (RhythmColor Exotica)
Burnt Sugar, Justice X On the Flex (Blood On the Leaf)
Joan Crowe, Fever/Caught a Touch of Your Love (Bird On the Wire)
Wayne Shorter, Adam's Apple
Rebecca Martin, It's Only Love (People Behave Like Ballads)
Anouar Brahem, Leila au pays du carrousel (Footprint of the Black Cat)
Miles Davis, Concierto De Aranjuez (Sketches of Spain)

Lula Pena, Sodade & Rosinha Dos Limoes (Phados)
Trio Da Paz, Winelight (Somewhere)
Donny McCaslin, These Were Palaces (Seen From Above)
Helen Merrill, When I Look in Your Eyes (No Tears...No Goodbyes)
Joe Henderson, A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing (Lush Life)
Sara-Jane Morris/Marc Ribot, Into My Arms (August)
Marty Ehrlich, Light In The Morning (News On The Rail)

John Lurie, Pancakes (The Legendary Marvin Pontiac)
Bill Frisell, I Heard It Through the Grapevine (East/West)
Doug Wamble, Libation #4 - Ain't Quite Four This Morning (Country Libations)
Suzzy & Maggie Roche, Clothes Line Song (A Nod to Bob)
Andrew Hill, Plantation Bag (Passing Ships)
Norma Winstone, Cafe (Somewhere Called Home)

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org