[JPL] Promotional Posts On JPL

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 12:25:24 EST 2005

As instigator and chairman of the Pittsfield CityJazz Festival in
Massachusetts last month, I announced the jazz weekend to JPL. This was a
city-sponsored event that was co-sponsored by the non-profit Berkshire Music  School, and
underwritten by Legacy Banks and some other commercial  enterprises.

I did receive some direct responses, and some support, for which I am
grateful; the event was a critical and box-office success. My question is this:  was
my announcement of the Festival an abuse of JPL?

Thanks,
Ed