[JPL] My Favorite Things Week of November 20, 2005

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Nov 20 16:54:24 EST 2005

  My Favorite Things <http://www.mftjazz.com>
For
The Week of November 20, 2005

We open this edition of My Favorite Things with a tribute to Art Blakey
from Jerry Gonzales & the Ft. Apache Band.

We also listen to pianist Gene Harris in a big band setting and sample
another song from New Orleans drummer Herlin Riley's new disc.

Join us for all this and more on this week's edition of My Favorite Things.

Up Jumped Spring - Jerry Gonzalez - Rumba Buhaina

Airgen - John Coates, Jr. - Piano Forte

Lonely Bottles - Gene Harris & Philip Morris Superband - World Tour 1990

Serenata - Brad Goode - Toy Trumpet

Dancing With Desire - Herlin Riley - Cream of the Crescent

Sweet Georgia Brown - Eldar - Eldar

Sophisticated Lady/Solitude - Duke Ellington - Live At The Whitney

In A Mellow Tone - Milt Jackson Quartet - Soul Route

I Hear A Rhapsody - Brad Goode - Toy Trumpet

In The Wee Small Hours - Gene Harris & Philip Morris Superband - World
Tour 1990

--

*Russ Neff
/My Favorite Things/