[JPL] WGBH Playlist 8 pm - mid. 11/21

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 01:44:13 EST 2005

Monday, Nov 21, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

The Monday Night Spotlight   Sonny Rollins

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Sonny Rollins: I See Your Face Before Me, Old Flames (Milestone 9215)

8:17pm
Sonny Rollins: Cabin In The Sky, Silver City (Milestone 2501)

8:26pm
Sonny Rollins: How Are Things In Glocca Morra, The Best Of Sonny Rollins
(Blue Note 93203)

8:36pm
Sonny Rollins: Lover Man, All The Things You Are (Bluebird 2179)

8:45pm
Sonny Rollins: Tennessee Waltz, Silver City (Milestone 2501)

8:51pm
Sonny Rollins: I'm An Old Cowhand, The Freelance Years (Riverside 4427)

9:02pm
Sonny Rollins: If Ever I Would Leave You, What's New (Bluebird 52572)

9:14pm
Sonny Rollins: St. Thomas, The Complete Prestige Recordings (Prestige 4407)

9:21pm
Sonny Rollins: Duke Of Iron, Silver City (Milestone 2501)

9:29pm
Sonny Rollins: The Freedom Suite, The Freelance Years (Riverside 4422)

9:51am
Sonny Rollins; McCoy Tyner: In A Sentimental Mood, Milestone Jazzstars
In Concert (Milestone 55006)

10:05pm
Sonny Rollins: Alfie's Theme, Alfie (Impulse 224)

10:15pm
Sonny Rollins: Love Is A Simple Thing, And The Big Brass (Verve 314557545)

10:18pm
Sonny Rollins: Where Or When, Old Flames (Milestone 9215)

10:29pm
Sonny Rollins: Without A Song, Without A Song (Milestone 9342)

10:47pm
Sonny Rollins: The Bridge, The Bridge (Bluebird 52472)

10:53pm
Sonny Rollins: Autumn Nocturne, Don't Stop The Carnival (Milestone 55005)

11:02pm
Sonny Rollins: Blue Room, On Impulse! (Impulse 223)

11:06pm
Sonny Rollins: Charles M., This Is What I Do (Milestone 9310)

11:16pm
Sonny Rollins: Continuum, Milestone Jazzstars In Concert (Milestone 55006)

11:22pm
Sonny Rollins: Easy Living, Easy Living (Milestone 893)

11:31pm
Sonny Rollins: Where Are You?, The Bridge (Bluebird 52472)

11:36pm
Sonny Rollins: Someone To Watch Over Me, Here's To The People (Milestone
9194)

11:45pm
Sonny Rollins: To A Wild Rose, Silver City (Milestone 2501)

11:54pm
Sonny Rollins: 'Round Midnight, All The Things You Are (Bluebird 2179)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston