[JPL] thanksgiving / Michael Brecker

JASS JASSav at comcast.net
Wed Nov 23 21:04:30 EST 2005

Hey all!

I am in the process of helping to organize a "Marrow" drive to hopefully
help Michael and others, but was told by "Gift Of Life"  (FLA) that they are
running short of Michael Brecker Funds.  I will try to find out how we can
increase those funds???

Have a Jazz T-Day (People who love music helping Musicians)

Larry

Larry Dane-Kellogg
WHCJ  90.3 FM
Savannah, GA

> We have so much to be thankful for!  We can't really count our blessings
> because they are infinite?  Happy holidays, everyone.  Please keep Michael
Brecker