[JPL] Playlist * "Jazz Time" * Friday November, 25th - 5RPH 1197AM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Thu Nov 24 18:31:59 EST 2005

             "Jazz  Time" is a pre-recorded program I do for 5RPH
  1197AM  which is heard Friday nights here in Adelaide, Australia.

              Many  thanks to the wonderful artists and labels that
  support  fine Jazz being heard here in this part of the
  world.

                  Greg  Fisher
  "Jazz  Views"
  for  1197AM 5RPH

      Friday  (Mainstream)       25/11/2005        Jazz Time         5RPH
  Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
  Bill Mays Trio / Live at Jazz Standard / Have You Met Miss Jones? / Palmetto  Records
  Jay Thomas & Wataru Hamasaki / Accidentally Yours / For A Change / McVouty  Records
  Larry Vuckovich / Young At Heart / Jumpin' At The Woodside / Tetrachord Music
  Teddy Charles / Vibraphone Jazz / Basin Street Blues / Fantasy
  Sonny Criss / Complete Imperial Sessions / Something's Gotta Give / Blue Note
  Gabriel Mark Hasselbach / Swingin' Affair / Moonlight In Vermont / Wind Tunnel  Media
  Pearl Django / Chasing Shadows / September Song / Modern Hot Records
  Connie Evingson / Gypsy In My Soul / Lover Come Back To Me / Minnihaha Records
  Stan Getz / West Coast Jazz / A Night In Tunisia / Verve
  Jay Thomas & Wataru Hamasaki / Accidentally Yours / Joy / McVouty Records
  Josh Workman / Jumpin' At The Border / Ow! / Tetrachord Music
  Mark Elf / Glad To Be Back / Falling In Love With Love / Jen Bay Jazz
  Connie Evingson / I Have Dreamed / Oh What A Beautiful Morning / Minnihaha  Records
  Charles Mingus / Café Jazz 2 / Things Ain't What They Used To Be / Sony
  Larry Vuckovich / Blue Balkan / After Hours / Tetrachord Music
  Claude Thornhill / Café Jazz 2 / Yardbird Suite / Sony
  Pearl Django / Chasing Shadows / Bluesette / Modern Hot Records
  JJ Johnson / Café Jazz 2 / Our Love Is Here To Stay / Sony
  Ellis Marsalis / Café Jazz 2 / The Surrey With The Fringe / On Top / Sony
  Ray Armando / Mallet Hands / Take The A Train / CuBop
  Sonny Criss / Complete Imperial Sessions / West Coast Blues / Blue Note
  Bill Mays / Going Home / You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To / Palmetto Records
  George Benson / "Take Five" / Take Five / Columbia