[JPL] J a s s C a p a d e s / W H C J 9 0 . 3 F M / November 30, 2005

JASS JASSav at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 11:46:23 EST 2005

"J a s s C a p a d e s"    w/  Larry Dane-Kellogg
Heard on  W H C J   9 0 .  3   F M    Jazz 90
Wednesdays @ 5p
Savannah State University
Savannah, GA

JassCapades:   " New Jazz Releases"

Alan Broadbent / Round Midnight / Artistry

Alex Budman & Contemporary Jazz Orchestra / Instruments of Mass Pleasure/ OA2

Alex Graham / The Good Life / Origin

Amina Figarova / September Suite / Munich Records

Amy Stephens Group / My Many Moods / OA2

Angela DeNiro / My Shining Hour / CAP

Anthony Wilson Trio (The) / Savivity Groove Note

Bill Mays Trio / Live At Jazz Standard / Palmetto

Brad Mehldau Trio / Day Is Done / Nonesuch

Brad Wheeler / The Future Was Yesterday / Origin

Charlie Haden (LMO) / Not In Our Name / Verve

Clayton Brothers / Back In The Swing Of Things / Hyena

Dan Cray Trio / Save Us / Blujazz

Dan Moretti & Once Through / Passing Place / Whaling City

Dianne Reeves / Good Night and Good Luck / Concord

Don Friedman VIP Trio (The) Timeless 441

Donald Harrison, Ron Carter, Billy Cobham / New York Cool / Halfnote

Geoffrey Keezer / Wildcrafted-Live At The Dakota / MaxJazz

Gerald Wilson Orchestra / In My Time / Mack Avenue

Gloria Cooper / Dedicated To You / Origin

Great Jazz Trio (The) / 'S Wonderful / 441

Hilary Noble & Rebecca Cline / Enclave / Zoho

Houston Person / All Soul / HighNote

Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey / The Sameness Of Difference / Hyena

JALC / Higher Ground / Blue Note

Jimmy Ponder / What's New / High Note

John LaBarbera Big Band / Fantazm / Jazz Compass

Jonathan Kreisberg / Unearth / Mel Bay

LCJO / Don't Be Afraid . . . The Music Of Charles Mingus / Palmetto

Mark Murphy / Once To Every Heart / Verve

Marty Ehrlich / News On The Rail / Palmetto

Mike LeDonne / Sight Song / Savant

Moacir Santos / Choros & Algria / Adventure

Nia Quintet / End Of Time / Blujazz

Pratt Brothers' Big Band / 16 Men & A Chick Singer Swingin' / CAP

Reese Project (The) / Vicodin Dreams / 95 North Records

Roni Ben-Hur / Signature / Reservoir

Slammin All Body Band / Crosspulse

Stryker/Slagle Band / Live At The Jazz Standard / Zoho

Ted Howe / Elton Exposed /  Summit

Tim Coffman / Crossroads / BluJazz

 HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Larry Dane-Kellogg