[JPL] Holiday Music Programming Timetable

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 18:31:27 EST 2005

Hi Tom:

I began adding a few holiday tunes last week (11/21) on my live show.  Why?

Because Lite FM here in NYC, the #1 station in NYC went ALL HOLIDAY (no, really, 24/7!!!) days before that. I figure that they have a helluva lot more $ for research than I do.

For my syndicated program I always integrate holiday music (Anything Goes!! style of course; i.e. Zat You Santa Claus?, Santa Lost a Ho, Cool Yule etc.)for two weeks in December followed by an all-holiday show that airs the week prior to Christmas.

Hope that helps.

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer