[JPL] FW: RE: Straight No Chaser WSHA-FM (www.wshafm.org) 11-28-05

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:30:49 EST 2005

8:06PM
Mario Bauza, Bolero (The Legendary Mambo King...)
Diego Urcola, Buenos Aires (Libertango)
Antonio Forcione & Sabina Sciubba, Visions (Meet Me In London)
Marty Ehrlich, title cut (The Traveler's Tale)
Stephen Riley, Ju-Ju (Inside Out)
Andrew Hill, title cut (Dusk)
Hornheads, Can't Quite Put My Finger On It (Fat Lip)
Bob Dorough, title cut (Just About Everything)

9PM
Earl Hines, Breezin' Along With The Breeze (Live at the Village Vanguard)
Norma Winstone, Lazy Afternoon (Like Weather, Like Song)
Maya Beiser & Anthony de Mare, title cut (Oblivion)
8 Bold Souls, Odyssey (Last Option)
Bill Evans & Bob Brookmeyer, I Got Rhythm (Blue Gershwin)
Nat Cole, It's Only A Paper Moon (After Midnight Sessions)
Lee Konitz & Kenny Werner, Scent of Dream (...play the music of Alain
Guyonnet)
Tierney Sutton, Let's Face the Music & Dance (I'm With The Band)

10pm
The Great Jazz Trio, Night Train ('S Wonderful)
Duke Ellington & Johnny Hodges, Let's Fall In Love (Side By Side)
Blossom Dearie, I Hear Music
Lester Bowie Brass Fantasy, Count On Me (When The Spirit Returns)
Avram Fefer & Bobby Few, Reincarnation of a Lovebird (Kindred Spirits)
Randy Weston, Lagos (Berkshire Blues)
Mary Stallings, Love You Madly (Manhattan Moods)
Stephen Riley, There's a Small Hotel (Inside Out)
Marty Ehrlich, Light In The Morning (News On The Rail)
Burnt Sugar, Justice X On the Flex (Blood on the Leaf)

11pm
Corey Harris, title cut (Downhome Sophisticate)
Sir Mack Rice, Gloria (Vanthology)
Lijadu Sisters, Orere Elejigbo (Nigeria '70)
Kayode Olajide and the Weavers, Alaro Meta (Iba)
Either/Orchestra, Muziqawi silt (Live in Addis: Ethiopiques 20)
Amadou et Mariam, Nangaraba (Tje Ni Mousso)
Sonny Rollins (Clifford Brown/Max Roach), Valse Hot (plus 4)
Art Blakey w/Freddie Hubbard & Wayne Shorter, Pensitiva (Free For All)
Enrico Rava, Fantasm (Tati)

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607