[JPL] CMJ Top 10 & Adds 11/22-11/28

WRCT Music Director extmusic at wrct.org
Tue Nov 29 10:13:26 EST 2005

Hey Jazz Folks,

Slow week at WRCT given the holiday. Here are my top 10 and adds. For more
info, my call times are 4:30 to 7:30 PM on Thursday evenings.

Jazz for station WRCT *#* *ARTIST* *Recording* 1 ONUS TRIPHONY 2 PHAROAH
SANDERS ELEVATION 3 JIMMY PONDER WHAT'S NEW 4 JERRY GONZALEZ AND FORT APACHE
BAND RUMBA BUHAINA: THE MUSIC OF ART BLAKEY AND THE JAZZ MESSENGERS 5 LOREN
STILLMAN IT COULD BE ANYTHING 6 DAVE DOUGLAS KEYSTONE 7 MATS/MORGAN BAND THANKS
FOR FLYING WITH US 8 MATT OTTO RED 9 HOUSTON PERSON ALL SOUL 10 BARBARA
MORRISON LIVE AT THE DAKOTA
Jazz Adds for station WRCT *#* *ARTIST* *Recording* 1 JIMMY PONDER WHAT'S
NEW 2 JERRY GONZALEZ AND FORT APACHE BAND RUMBA BUHAINA: THE MUSIC OF ART
BLAKEY AND THE JAZZ MESSENGERS 3 EVELYN PETROVA YEAR'S CYCLE 4 ANTONIO
ARNEDO COLOMBIA 5 EVAN PARKER & SEPTEMBER WINDS ALDER BROOK

Matt

--
Matt Merewitz
Music Director