[JPL] Sam Cooke Radio Special

Jackson, Bobby bjackson at WCPN.org
Tue Nov 29 12:23:54 EST 2005

Hi Andy,

Hope your holidays went well. I'm just getting back from vacation today.
Yes,  I would like to receive a copy of your special on Sam Cooke.

Peace,

Bobby

Bobby Jackson - Music Director/Producer
WCPN- 90.3 FM
3100 Chester Avenue - Suite 300
Cleveland, OH 44114
216.432.3700 ext. 214
bjackson at wcpn.org

-----Original Message-----
From: jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com
[mailto:jazzproglist-bounces at jazzweek.com] On Behalf Of
cahnmedia at comcast.net
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 9:41 AM
To: jazzproglist at jazzweek.com
Subject: [JPL] Sam Cooke Radio Special

JazzWeek.
For more information visit us at  http://www.jazzweek.com/jpl To become
a sponsor contact Ed Trefzger at ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com or
866-453-6401.

The "Sam Cooke: Bring it on Home to Me" radio special is now done.

For noncom stations with access to the PRSS satellites, an uplink has
been scheduled for Tue, Nov 22 at 15:00 EST (that's 2pm EST in plain
English).
This would be the bext way to receive the show in time to air the
program by Thanksgiving.  Otherwise, CDs will arrive in the mail the
following week.

Can you please let me know if you plan to get the show from PRSS or if
you will need a CD?

A brief program description is below, and more details are online at:
http://cahnmedia.blogspot.com/2005/11/specials.html

Thanks,

Andy Cahn
Cahn Media