[JPL] Anything Goes!! LIVE on WFDU-FM Playlist November 28, 2005 Randy Newman Birthday Tribute

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Tue Nov 29 14:50:22 EST 2005

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 11/28/2005 - Randy Newman's Birthday

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      From the film Cold Turkey Rev Running 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      From the Film Ragtime - Randy Newman Change Your Way 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      From the Film Ragtime Clef Club No 1 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      From the Film Ragtime Clef Club No 2 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      David Leonhardt Group Oh Christmas Tree I'll Be Home for Christmas Big Bang
      Louis Armstrong Black & Blue Louis Armstrong Laserlight
      Barbara Cook He Was Too Good to Me/Losing My Mind Live in London DRG
      Nat Cole  I Love You for Sentimental Reasons Nat King Cole Cema
      Randy Newman Marie Good Old Boys Reprise
      Randy Newman Guilty Good Old Boys Reprise
      Randy Newman Louisiana 1927 Good Old Boys Reprise
      Duke Ellington Mood Indigo Best of the Big Bands Platinum
      Andrews Sisters Beat Me Daddy, 8 to the Bar Best of the Big Bands Platinum
      Peggy Lee It's Christmas Time Again The Best of Louis Armstrong & Friends Hip-o
      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      David Leonhardt Group White Christmas I'll Be Home for Christmas Big Bang
      Randy Newman Sail Away Sail Away Reprise
      Randy Newman Simon Smith & His Amazing Dancing Bear Sail Away Reprise
      Bobby Darin The Gal That Got Away From a London TV Show in 1960 Darin Archives
      Lee Wiley Easy to Love Songs of Cole Porter Smithsonian
      Judy Garland & Johnny Mercer Friendship Songs of Cole Porter Smithsonian
      Ethel Merman Make It Another Old Fashioned Please Songs of Cole Porter Smithsonian
      Fred Astaire Dream Dancing Songs of Cole Porter Smithsonian
      Dolly Parton Imagine Those Were the Days Sugar Hill
      From the Soundtrack of Avalon - Randy Newman 1914 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      Randy Newman The Dream I had Last Night Sail Away Reprise
      Theme from the Loveboat
      Eartha Kitt Santa Baby The Best of Louis Armstrong & Friends Hip-o
      Stan Freberg Christmas Dragnet Part 1 Have a Fun Christmas Time Life
      Ella Fitzgerald The Muffin Man Ella Fitzgerald TrueTrax
      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Louis Armstrong Someday You'll Be Sorry The Best of Louis Armstrong Vol 2
      Randy Newman Dayton Ohio 1903 Sail Away Reprise
      Randy Newman Short People 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      Dinah Washington What A Difference A Day Makes Sentimental Favorites Rhino
      Randy Newman Mama Told Me Not to Come 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      David Leonhardt Group Here Comes Santa Claus I'll Be Home for Christmas Big Bang
      Gene Autry Here Comes Santa Claus Have a Fun Christmas Time Life
      Randy Newman You Can Leave Your Hat On 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      Marlene Dietrich The Boys in the Backroom Falling in Love Again MCA
      Barney Kessel et al I Will Wait for You Jazz Masters Black Lion
      Randy Newman Political Science Sail Away Reprise
      Randy Newman Burn On Sail Away Reprise
      Randy Newman Lines in the Sand 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Hot Club of Cowtown Fuli Tschai Soundtrack of Four Dead Batteries Hightone
      Ella Fitzgerald Jingle Bells Ella Wishes You a Swingin' Christmas Verve
      Randy Newman Golden Gridiron Boy 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      Hot Club of Cowtown Cherokee Shuffle Soundtrack of Four Dead Batteries Hightone
      Danny Kaye Let's Not Talk About Love The Best of Danny Kaye Prism
      Elmo & Patsy Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer Have a Fun Christmas Time Life
      Randy Newman You've Got A Friend in Me 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      Diana Krall This Can't Be Love Steppin' Out Justin Time
      From the Soundtrack of James & the Giant Peach - Randy Newman Good News 30 Years of Randy Newman Rhino
      Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Go Daddy-o Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Interscope
      Jimmy Durante & Petter Lawford Swingin' With Rhythm & Blues Club Durante MCA
      Woody Herman Lullaby of Birdland Woody Herman Pilz
      Wesla Whitfield I'm Shooting High Let's Get Lost High Note
      Joe Venuti,  Lou Stein on piano Sweet Georgia Brown Best of the Jazz Violins
      Carmen Miranda Chatanooga Choo Choo Songs That Won the War Laserlight
      Chita Rivera et al America Original Cast Album of West Side Story Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes

All the Best,
Lise Avery
Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery