[JPL] Ted Curson on Demand

Steve Schwartz steve_schwartz at wgbh.org
Tue Nov 29 23:05:45 EST 2005

A few months back I featured the music of trumpet player Ted Curson on my
program, "Jazz From Studio Four." I did a two hour birthday feature.
That two hour Special is now available for your listening pleasure from our
website, on-demand.

Simply go to www.wgbh.org/jazz.
Look for "Listen to the Best of Jazz From Studio Four: Ted Curson"
It's in four parts but all two hours is there.

Click and Enjoy

Steve

BTW, the photo of the trumpet player at the top of that page is one I made
of Ted many years ago. He hass let us use it as our jazz logo on the site.