[JPL] WGBH Playlist 8 pm -- mid. 11/29

eric jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 01:36:12 EST 2005

Tuesday, Nov 29, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Nancy Wilson: When October Goes, With My Lover Beside Me (Columbia 48665)

8:11pm
Cassandra Wilson: Chelsea Bridge, She Who Weeps (JMT 834443)

8:17pm
Shirley Horn: Nice 'N' Easy, But Beautiful (Verve 0004068)

8:25pm
Jessica Williams: Flamenco Sketches, Live At Yoshi's Vol. 2 (Maxjazz 214)

8:34pm
Joe Locke: The Look Of Love, Rev-elation (Sharp Nine 1033)

8:41pm
Bill Ransom: Backwoods, Generations (Bongo Time 2005)

8:45pm
Eddie Palmieri: Vais Con Bata, Listen Here! (Concord 2276)

8:53pm
Dexter Gordon: Stairway To The Stars, Our Man In Paris (Blue Note 46394)

Live Performance with Ralph Rosen and Organic Horns (Ralph on drums,
George Garzone, tenor; Greg Hopkins, trumpet and Bruce Katz, organ)

10:03pm
Mulgrew Miller: Comes Love, Live At Yoshi's Vol. 2

Live Interview with Aaron Neville appearing at Berklee 11/30

10:17pm
Aaron Neville: Merry Christmas Baby, Christmas Prayer (EMI 73631)

10:28am
Aaron Neville: White Christmas, Christmas Prayer (EMI 73631)

10:40pm
Aaron Neville: Mary's Boy Child, Christmas Prayer (EMI 73631)

10:50pm
Aaron Neville: Amazing Grace, Christmas Prayer (EMI 73631)

10:56pm
Aaron Neville: Christmas Prayer, Christmas Prayer (EMI 73631)

11:02pm
Gerald Wilson: Dorian, In My Time (Mack Avenue 1025)

11:11pm
Eric Alexander; Vincent Herring: Blues Up And Down, The Battle (HighNote
7137)

11:24pm
Benny Golson: Along Came Betty, One Day, Forever (Arkadia 70744)

11:34pm
Lyambiko: The Nearness Of You, Lyambiko (Sony Classical 94292)

11:40pm
Jimmy Ponder: Polka Dots And Moonbeams, What's New (HighNote 7100)

11:47pm
Robert Glasper: Canvas, Canvas (Blue Note 77130)

Airtimes are approximate.

Only on 89.7! performances and recordings are exclusive WGBH Radio
productions and are not commercially available.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston
89.7 FM