[JPL] The MJC Christmas Program

Bob Stockton drbob456 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:40:10 EST 2005

Our 2 hour holiday program has been distributed to our broadcast and web
affiliates. We  have a separate download site for this program on our
website. This programming is in addition to our normal programming. Artists
contributing to the program include Chet Baker, Eartha Kitt, Ella, Satch,
Nat "King" Cole and many others. The top of the second hour finishes with a
special - and moving - read of The Night Before Christmas by Satchmo.

Stations that do not presently take MJC may also download this program for
airplay. If there is interest, please contact me OFF LIST or at the phone
number below, and I will step you through the download procedure. This is
necessary for copyright protection.

Our best wishes to all of you for a happy and meaningful holiday season.

Bob ("Dr. Bob") Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island
3956 Arbor Lake Circle
Jacksonville, Fl. 32225-1681