[JPL] Playlist - My Favorite Things For The Week of April 2, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Apr 1 21:37:46 EST 2006

My Favorite Things For The Week of April 2, 2006

New music from guitarists Rick Haydon and John Pizzarelli headlines this
edition of My Favorite Things.

We also listen to a live recording by the Bill Mays Trio and a solo
piano concert from Ellis Marsalis.

Join us for this week's edition of My Favorite Things.

This week's tunes:

Be Bop - Irvin Mayfield Sextet - At The Blue Note

Samba Diamante - Moacir Santos - Choros & Alegria

Halley's Comet - Rick Haydon/John Pizzarelli - Just Friends

Smile - Bill Mays Trio - At Jazz Standard

Nancy Jo - Gerald Wilson Orchestra - New York, New Sound

Toast My Bread - Wycliffe Gordon/Eric Reed - We

Django - Ellis Marsalis - Piano in E

The Party's Over - Ray Brown Trio - Singers

Luisa - Peter Paulsen Trio - Tri-Cycle

A Mayra - Bebo Valdes - Bebo De Cuba
--

*Russ Neff