[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 03/31/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 2 09:53:50 EDT 2006

Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
03/31/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

David Hazeltine Trio/Wonder Why/Perambulation/Criss Cross Jazz*

Sathima Bea Benjamin/I'll Follow My Secret Heart/Musical Echoes/ekapa
Records*

Larry Willis Trio/Today's Night/The Big Push/High Note*

Oscar Peterson/Love You Madly/Finest Hour/Verve

Bill Lacy/Am I Blue/The Gifts of Life/Dreambox Media

George Cotsirilos/Kokomo/On The Rebop/OA2 Records

7PM

Freddie Redd/Old Spice/Redd's Blues/Blue Note

Nelson Harrison 'CONVERSATION'

Freddie Redd/Blues 4 Betsy/Redd's Blues/Blue Note

Roger Humphries Big Band/Rh Factor/Don't Give Up/Roger Humphries

Nelson Harrison/One For All/Recorded Solos 1970-2004/Self-Produced

8PM

David 'Fathead' Newman/Bu Bop Bass/Cityscape/HighNote*

Jim Rotondi/Digit/Iron Man/Criss Cross Jazz*

Christian Winther/New York Strut/The Only Plan/Steeplechase*

Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers/a La Mode/Keystone 3/Concord

Joris Teepe/Further Arrivals/Jazz In Jazz Out/Planet Arts*

Giovanni Hidalgo/Villa Hidalgo/Pimienta Records

9PM

Taylor Eigsti/Woke Up This Morning/lucky to be me/Concord Jazz*

Ingrid Jensen/Captain Jon/At Sea/Artist Share*

Colin Stranahan/Casa Zimbabwe/Transformation/Capri Records*

Victor Goines/Stop 'N' Go/New Adventures/Criss Cross Jazz*

Jae Sinnett/Palpitations/The Sinnett Hearings/J-Nett*

Vince Ector/Melly's Blues/Renewal of the Spirit/Jazz Maniacs

SF Jazz Collective/Scrambled Eggs/SF Jazz Collective 2/Nonesuch*

Francesco Cafiso/Sir Charles/Happy Time/CAM Jazz*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org/> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.