[JPL] FW: Under the Radar (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 1-6am (Eastern) 04-01-06

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 2 13:39:50 EDT 2006

1am (est)
Garage A Trois, Etienne (Outre Mer)
Tom Waits, Big in Japan (The Mule Variations)
Congotronics, Kule, Kule
Rudresh Mahanthappa, I Like It When You Play the Blues (Black Water)
Alvin Batiste, Kinshasa (Late)
Odean Pope Saxophone Choir w/Michael Brecker, Coltrane Time (Locked &
Loaded)
John Coltrane, Dahomey Dance (Complete Atlantic)

3am (edt)
Andrew Hill, title cut (Time Lines)
Burnt Sugar (Butch Morris), title cuts (The Rites)
Kevin Hayes, Nursery Rhyme/You Are My Sunshine (Open Range)
Bob Brookmeyer New Art Orchestra, For Maria (Waltzing With Zoe)

4am
Maria Schneider Orchestra, The Willow (Live At The Jazz Standard)
Cassandra Wilson, Easy Rider (Thunderbird)
Randy Weston, title cut (Berkshire Blues)
Doug Wamble, Ain't Quite Four This Mornin' (Country Libations)
Antonio Forcione, I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Live!)
The Wood Brothers, Spirit (Ways Not To Lose)
David Schumacher, Where's It Goin'? (Endangered Species)
Dom Minasi, Where You Gonna' Go? Where You Gonna' Hide? (The Vampire's
Revenge)

5am
Susheela Raman, What Silence Said (Music for Crocodiles)
Christian Scott, title cut (Rewind That)
Manuel Valera Group, Prelude in C# Minor (Melancolia)
Marty Ehrlich's Traveler'sTales, Rhymes (Malinke's Dance)
Kenny Dorham, Solar (Scandia Skies)
Mal Waldron, Snake Out, (The Seagulls of Kristiansund)
Odean Pope Saxophone Choir w/Joe Lovano, Cis (Locked & Loaded)