[JPL] WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" playlist 4-2-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Apr 2 19:31:25 EDT 2006

Please let me know if you don't want to receive this playlist -  thanks!

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

intro: All for One/Steve Davis/Dig Deep
MIss Nettie B/Lee Morgan/Infinity (w/Jackie McLean)
The Explorers/Jackie McLean/Rhythm of the Earth
Bye Bye Brasil/Duduka Da Fonseca/Samba Jazz in Black & White
Lori's Dream/Charley Harrison/Keeping My Composure
Woke Up This Morning/Taylor Eigsti/Lucky to Be Me
Down the Line/David Sills/Down the Line
On the Rebop/George Cotsirilis/On the Rebop
Rooftop/Vince Ector/Renewal of the Spirit

Orientation/Greg Murphy/Orientation
Beatrice/Jeff Hegelsen/Jazz Mayhem
Little B's Poem/Joey DeFrancesco/Organic Vibe
Beautiful Love/Brent Jensen/Trios
Scrambled Eggs/SF Jazz Collective/Vol 2
Calling Ms Blackman/Paul Abler/Fearless
Ella's Dance/Dave Askren/Some Other Things
Like This/Christian Scott/Rewind That
Jones/Trent Austin/Two-Toned

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director