[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" April 2006

Kuller Gysbert Peter pkuller at comstech.com
Sun Apr 2 20:15:22 EDT 2006

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day

Please note the following "Jazz at Six" has changed to "PRIMETIME JAZZ" 7pm - 9pm
I had an unexpected program on Friday 24/03/06 which is included in this playlist.

My Programs and Playlists for April 2006
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Fri 24/03/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) ARTURO CASTILLION/L'impression de L'Afrique/The Promise/Independent
2) ANTHONY BROWN'S ORCH./Rhapsody In Blue/Rhapsodies/Water Baby
3) YOUN SUN NAH/News from The Gutter/So I Am/EMI***
4) KEN HATFIELD/Borges & I/String Theory/Arthur Circle Music
5) JOONA TOIVANEN/Frost/Frost/Blue Note***
6) PEPA PAIVINEN/The followers of Garuda/Silence/Tiram Num**
7) TRIO TOYKEAT/You and Me/Wake/Blue Note**
8) PLATYPUS eNSEMBLE/Ambience III/Satsang/ALBA**
9) FIVE CORNERS QUINTET/Trading Eights/Chasin'The Jazz Gone By/Rickytick Records**
10) IRO HAARLA - ULF KROKFORS/Penguine Beguine/Penguine Beguine/TUM**

                                                                          ** = available at www.degelius.com
                                                                         *** = available at www.henk.com.au

Thu 6/04/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"

1) MARK ELF/Elfin's Pace/Glad To Be Back/Jen Bay Jazz
2) JOEL A. MARTIN/Etude in C# minor/Perestroika/Jazzical
3) MARK O'CONNOR/Gypsy Fantastic/Live in New York/Omag Records
4) JOE FINN/Without A Song/String Theory/Joe Finn Projects
5) GEORGE JOHNSON JR/Morgan/All Star Tribute/BCS Records
6) BARBARA MORRISON/At Last/Live At The Dakota vol2/Dakota Live LLC
7) CHARLEY HARRISON/Vitamin B-3/Keepng My Composure/C3 Records
8) WESTERN REBELLION/Don Juayne/Western Rebellion/Teal Creek
9) LAURA CAVIANI/Sugar Plum A La Mode/Angels We Haven't Heard/Caviani Music
10) JERRY GONZALES & Fort Apache Band/Ask Me Now/Rumba Buhaina/Random Chance
11) DON STIERNBERG/Will You Stll Be Mine ?/Unseasonably Cool/Blue Night
12) CALVIN HILL/I Can't Give You Anything But Love/I Can't Give You Anything But Love/Arichi
13) STEVE HALL/Cap'n Jack Blues/Steve Hall Quintet/Moovealong Records
14) DAVID BUCHBINDER/Overture/Shurum Burum/Monkfish
15) EUGENE MARLOW/Com Calma/A Summer Afternoon With You/MEHII Enterprises
16) YOUN SUN NAH/Circum & Girum/S I Am/EMI ***
17) PHOENIX/Worksong/Tribute to Canonball Adderley/Independent

                                                                                  *** = available at www.henk.com.au

Fri 14/04/06 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) ANTHONY BROWN'S ORCH./Bread & Bowie/Rhapsodies/Water Baby
2) AVRAM FEVER & BOBBY FEW/Orange was the Color of Her Dress/Kindred Spirits/Boxholder
3) WESTERN REBELLION/Antares/Western Rebellion/Teal Creek
4) THELONIUS MONK/Trinkle, Trinkle/Monk with Coltrane/Festival
5) BOB FELDMAN/Little Suite/Triplicity/OneSoul
6) JAE SINNETT/Stick Figure/The Sinnett Hearings/J-Nett Records
7) McCOY TYNER/Suddenly/Lady from Caracas/TIM
8) DAVID BUCHBINDER/Invectus/Shurum Burum/Monkfish
9) LAURA CAVIANI/The Gilded Cage/Going There/Caviani Music
10) GENE ESS/Kerama Processional/Sandbax and Sanctum/SIMP
11) GABRIELA MONTERO/Improvisation on Vocalise/Piano Recital/EMI
12) PETER PAULSEN/Darktime/Tri-Cycle/wahbo records
13) SAM MORRISON/Peekamoose Blues/Miles Away/Brownbag Records
14) YOUN SUN NAH/Biladecha/So I Am/EMI***
15) TRIO TOYKEAT/Voyage/Wake/Blue Note **

                                                                          ** = available at www.degelius.com
                                                                         *** = available at www.henk.com.au

Tue 18/04/06 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - Light & Cool
1) DON STIERNBERG & JOHN CARLINI/Nice Work If You Can Get It/By George/Blue Night
2) BEAT KAESTLI/My Funny Valentine/Happy,Sad,& Satisfied/Independent
3) NOVAK & HAAR/Jon's Jam/Old Friends/Novak & Haar
4) LOREL ZAIDE/I Fall In Love Too Easily/Planet Chill Memoirs of a Jazz Band/Rebel Phi
5) SARASOTA BIG BAND/For Once In My Life/I Hear usic/Independent
6) LENA HORNE/Chelsea Bridge/seasons of a life/Blue Note
7) MARK ELF/America/Dream Steppin'/Jen Bay Jazz
8) CHRISTINE ROSHOLT/Early Autumn/Detour Ahead/Idea Dog Prodn.
9) YOUN SUN NAH/Pancake/So I Am/EMI ***
10) PYENG THREADGILL/Ambrosia/Of The Air/Random Chance
11) SATHIMA BEA BENJAMIN/All Too Soon/Musical Echoes/ekapa records SA

                                                             *** = available at www.henk.com.au

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions.
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com