[JPL] PLAYLIST: 4-02-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Mon Apr 3 00:16:19 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Kenny Dorham - Blue Friday - Quiet Kenny - Prestige Records - 2006
Taylor Eigsti - Get Your Hopes Up - Lucky To Be Me - Concord Records - 2006
Paul Bollenback - You Don't Know Me - Brightness Of Being - Elefant Dreams - 2006
Sathima Bea Benjamin - Someone To Watch Over Me - Musical Echoes - Ekapa Records - 2006
Michael Carvin - Prisoner Of Love/Body And Soul - Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin - Marsalis Music - 2006
Anthony Wonsey - Billy Boy - The Thang - Sharp Nine - 2005
Art Lillard Heavenly Band - Conclusion Jump - Reasons To Be Thankful - Summit Records - 2006
Stuart Elster Trio - I've Never Been In Love Before - Get It Right - Primrose Lane - 2006

1:00
Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane - I Never Knew - Kenny Burrell & John Coltrane - Prestige Records - 2006
Bob Mintzer Big Band - Go Go - Old School : New Lessons - MCG Jazz - 2006
Joey DeFrancesco - Colleen - Organic Vibes - Concord Records - 2006
Charley Harrison - On The South Side Of Chicago - Keeping My Composure - C3 Records - 2006
Gene Ammons - Stompin' At The Savoy - Boss Tenor - Prestige Records - 2006
Mimi Fox - But Beautiful - Perpetually Hip - Favored Nations - 2006
Erin Boheme - Someone To Love - What Is Love - Concord Records - 2006
Joris Teepe's Groningen Art Ensemble - Take The Coltrane - Jazz In Jazz Out - 2006

2:00
Sonny Rollins - Moritat - Saxophone Colossus - Prestige Records - 2006
Rale Micic - Through The Night - Serbia - CTA Records - 2006
Bob James - Fresh Start - Urban Flamingo - Koch Records - 2006
Steve Tyrell - When You Wish Upon A Star - The Disney Standard - Walt Disney Records - 2006
Coleman Hawkins - More Than You Know - The Hawk Returns - Prestige Records - 2006
Mike Melvoin - After Hours - Playing The Word - City Light - 2006
Elvis Costello - Almost Blue - My Flame Turns Blue - Deutsche Grammophon - 2005
Randy Weston - Love, The Mystery Of - Zep Tepi - Random Chance - 2006

3:00
Miles Davis - It Could Happen To You - Relaxin' With - Prestige Records - 2006
Jimmy Cobb - W.K. - Marsalis Music Honors Series Jimmy Cobb - Marsalis Music - 2006
SF Jazz Collective - Moment's Notice - SF Jazz Collective 2 - Nonesuch Records - 2006
Laura Taylor - My Buddy - My Funny Valentine ... Memories Of Chet Baker - Laura Taylor - 2006
Red Garland - The Very Thought Of You - Red Garland's Piano - Prestige Records - 2006
Geri Allen - BeBop Waltz - Zodiac Suite: Revisited - Mary Records - 2006
Odean Pope Saxophone Choir - Princ Lasha - Locked & Loaded - Half Note - 2006
Christian Scott - Lay In Vein - Rewind That - Concord Records - 2006