[JPL] Playlist 2006-03-31" 10,000 Blues"

10,000 BLUES QUEBEC les10000blues at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 3 09:29:58 EDT 2006

Here’s the playlist for the « 10,000 Blues » show , Friday March 31st 2006

Catch this show live by www.ckiafm.org from 7pm till 9pm, Quebec City,
Canada.

Another great blues night in town...with Lucky Peterson at le Cabaret du
Capitole de Québec...he was "top shape" for us.

Dont miss a new blues web site www.crossroadsblues.com with all infos on
Quebec's blues scene...

Stephen Barry a veteran musician and Michel Dubois a fellow radio host show
at CKRL 89,1 Quebec City (Rue d'Auteuil) a veteran too...;) are the first on
the line for interviews relating their interests and some other things all
along their career.

There are things happening up north...be there!

ARTISTS/TITLES/ALBUMS/LABELS

19H00

ARETHA FRANKLIN/TODAY I SING THE BLUES/GREATEST HITS/RHINO

OSCAR JORDAN/YOU BETTER RUN/MISTER BAD LUCK/SELF

SMOKIN JOE KUBEK & B’NOIS KING/TIRED OF CRYING OVER YOU/SHOW ME THE
MONEY/BLIND PIG

EDDIE MARTIN/LET’S MOVE IT ON/ICE CREAM/BLUEBLOOD RECORDS

KOKO TAYLOR/THE HUNTER/QUEEN OF THE BLUES/ALLIGATOR

VOLKER STRIFLER/STRUCK BY LIGHTNING/VOLKER STRIFLER BAND/BLUE ROCK IT
RECORDS

19H30

ALEX MARYOL/TAKE THESE BLUES AWAY/THE REVOLUTION COLLECTION/REVOLUTION
RECORDS

TS MCPHEE/I’M LEAVING/FROM CLARKSDALE TO HEAVEN-REMEMBERING JOHN LEE
HOOKER/BLUE STORM

THE BONDI CIGARS/ALBERT’S ALLEY/DOWN IN THE VALLEY-LIVE/ROUSEABOUT RECORDS

JOHNNY ADAMS/MY HEART IS HANGING HEAVY/THE GREAT JOHNNY ADAMS BLUES/ROUNDER

20H00

NATALIE COLE/ST-LOUIS BLUES/A SALUTE TO THE BLUES-LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE/

HUBERT SUMLIN/KILLING FLOOR/A SALUTE TO THE BLUES-LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE/

DAVID GOGO/IT’S A MAN’S WORLD/LIVE AT RED DEER LAKE/CORDOVA BAY

ERIC CLAPTON/SOMEDAY AFTER A WHILE/FROM THE CRADLE/REPRISE RECORDS

THE MARSHALL TUCKER BAND/WAYS OF A WOMAN/FACE DOWN IN THE BLUES/DOMINION
ENTERTAINMENT

MICHAEL BLOOMFIELD/ORPHEAN’S BLUES/THE BEST OF MICHAEL BLOOMFIELD/TAKOMA
RECORDS

20H30

BB & THE BLUES SHACKS/SHIPWRECCKED/1-16 BLUE AVENUE/CROSSCUT

BLODWYN PIG/UP AND COMING/AHEAD RINGS OUT/BGO

ETTA JAMES/I JUST WANT TO MAKE LOVE TO YOU-BORN TO BE WILD/BURNING DOWN THE
HOUSE-LIVE/PRIVATE MUSIC

KELLY BELL/GOOD NIGHT FOR THE BLUES/LIVE FROM THE RELCHER THEATRE/PHAT BLUES
RECORDS

JIMMY WITHERSPOON/NO ROLLIN BLUES/JIMMY WITHERSPOON & THE JUNIOR MANCE
TRIO/STONY PLAIN

Mike Rochette
Host
10,000 Blues