[JPL] Charlie Hunter #1--thanks! Christian McBride & Bobby Previte

POWDERSPAM at aol.com POWDERSPAM at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 10:22:54 EDT 2006

Hey everyone, just wanted to say a quick thanks for everyone who helped us
get the new Charlie Hunter Trio Cd, "Copperopolis," to #1 (again) on the CMJ
Jazz chart!

We're shipping out two Ropeadope releases on April 10. If you want these  and
aren't currently on our list, let me know ASAP:

Christian McBride "Live At Tonic"--specially priced live 3 cd set featuring
Charlie Hunter, DJ Logic, Eric Krasno, Scratch and others.

Bobby Previte "Coalition Of The Willing" (also with Charlie)

Thanks!

Peace,
David Avery
Powderfinger Promotions