[JPL] Anything Goes!! LIVE on WFDU-FM Playlist April 3, 2006 - Regina Carter Interview

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 18:54:56 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 4/3/2006 - Regina Carter

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      Regina Carter Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most Rhythms of the Heart Verve
      T-Bone Walker featuring Freddie Slack on piano I Got A Break Baby Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Julia Lee & Her Boyfriends King Size Papa Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Benny Goodman & Orch On a Slow Boat to China Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Enya How Can I Keep from Singing Shepherd Moons Reprise
      Dick Hyman Group featuring Howard Alden I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles Sweet & Lowdown SONY
      Doris Day with Les Brown & Orch Sentimental Journey Golden Girl Columbia/Legacy
      Doris Day with Les Brown & Orch My Dreams Are Getting Better All the Time Golden Girl Columbia/Legacy
      Doris Day with Les Brown & Orch It's Magic Golden Girl Columbia/Legacy
      Regina Carter Cook's Bay Rhythms of the Heart Verve
      Miyoshi Yumeki I Am Going to Like It Hear Flower Drum Song Columbia/Legacy
      Shawn Elliott Alone Jacques Brel is Alive & Well & Living in Paris Columbia Broadway Masterworks

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald I Won't Dance First Lady of Song Verve
      Regina Carter For Someone I Love Motor City Moments Verve
      Arrogant Worms History Is Made By Stupid People C'est Cheese Indie
      Doris Day & George Siravo Orch Tacos Enchiladas & Beans Golden Girl Columbia/Lsgacy
      Doris Day & George Siravo Orch Put 'Em in a Box, Tie 'Em With A Ribbon Golden Girl Columbia/Lsgacy
      Dizzy's Contest
      Theme from I Dream of Jeanie
      Ella Fitzgerald The Muffin Man Ella Fitzgerald TrueTrax
      Hot Club of Cowtown Exactly Like You Devlish Mary Hightone
      Billie Holiday I Get A Kick Out of You Billie Holiday Polygram
      Jacques Brel Contest
      Elly Stone Marieke Jacques Brel is Alive & Well & Living in Paris Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Regina Carter Mojiko Rhythms of the Heart Verve

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Doris Day Someone Like You Golden Girl Columbia/Legacy
      Doris Day That Old Feeling Golden Girl Columbia/Legacy
      Regina Carter Sentimental Journey I'll Be Seeing You;A Sentimental Journey Verve
      Regina Carter Chatanooga Choo Choo Motor City Moments Verve
      New Orleans Jazz Vipers Blue Drag Swing Around the World Putumayo
      Duke Ellington Take the 'A' Train Fabulous Swing Plainum
      Regina Carter Interview
      Regina Carter Anitra's Dance I'll Be Seeing You;A Sentimental Journey Verve
      Regina Carter Interview
      Ella Fitzgerald Deed I Do First Lad y of Song Verve

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      The Cool Crooners of Bulawayo I Van Enkulu Swing Around the World Putumayo
      Jimmie Lunceford & Orch Swingin' Uptown Fabulous Swing Collection Platinum
      Fletcher Henderson & His Orch Mary Had A Little Lamb Fabulous Swing Collection Platinum
      Ella Fitzgerald Air Mail Special First Lady of Song Verve
      Dizzy's Contest
      Regina Carter Oh Lady Be Good Rhythms of the Heart Verve
      Arrogant Worms Let There Be Guns C'est Cheese Indie
      Phil Harris  The Thing From Jack Benny's Radio Show
      Michael Goodman, Bruce Prochnik etc Consider Yourself Oliver Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Stan Kenton Artistry Jumps Capitol
      Louis Jordan & His Tympany 5 Choo Choo Ch Boogie The Best of Louis Jordan Decca
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

      All the Best,
      Lise Avery
      Executive Producer