[JPL] FW: RE: Straight No Chaser (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 8pm-mid. 04-03-06

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 4 00:30:22 EDT 2006

8pm
Odean Pope Saxophone Choir, Coltrane Time (Locked & Loaded)
Martial Solal & Dave Douglas, Body and Soul (Rue De Seine)
Mal Waldron & Jackie McLean, Minor Pulsation (Left Alone '86)
Maria Bethania, title cut (Song of the Shaman)
Andrew Hill, title cut (Time Lines)
World Saxophone Quartet, Seven Steps to Heaven (Selim Sivad)
Gonzalo Rubalcaba, Silencio (Solo)

9pm
John Surman, Groundwork (Free and Equal)
Virginia Mayhew, Let's Fall In Love (sandan shuffle)
Bill Henderson w/Oscar Peterson Trio, At Long Last Love
Jaki Byard, My One and Only Love (...at Maybeck)
John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman, My One And Only Love
Pee Wee Russell, If I Had You
Joe Derise, How High The Moon (Comp. Bethlehem Recordings)
Ben Webster, Someone To Watch Over Me (Meet Me At The Fair)
Mal Waldron and Jackie McLean, title cut (Left Alone)
Norma Winstone, Hi Lili Hi Lo (Somewhere Called Home)

10pm
Kevin Hays, title cut (Open Range)
Susheela Raman, What Silence Said (Music for Crocodiles)
Donny McCaslin, Hero As A Boy (Soar)
Drew Gress. Like It Never Was (7 Black Butterflies)
Andy Scott and Dave Hassell, Moanin' (Sand Dancer)
Lonnie Smith w/Ronnie Cuber, title cut (Move Your Hand)
Karen Mantler, The Bill (Farewell)
Bendian, Gauthier, Liebig, Stinson, Muscle Tone (Bone Structure)
Pierre Dorge & New Jungle Orchestra, Mango for Mingus (Music From The Danish
Jungle)
Rale Micic w/Tom Harrell, Together (Serbia)
Jeanne Lee & Ran Blake, Laura (The Newest Sound Around)

11pm
Don Pullen, title cut (Evidence of Things Unseen)
Michael Carvin, You Go To My Head (Marsalis Music Honors Series)
Robert Magris Europlane, Blues For My Sleeping Baby (Check-in)
Cassandra Wilson, It Would Be So Easy (Thunderbird)
Empty Suits, Waltz (Slay the Suitors)
Andrea Wolper, Crazy Love (The Small Hours)