[JPL] Branford Marsalis Interview

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 20:49:03 EDT 2006

Hello folks. I'm planning on interviewing Branford Marsalis tonight around 9:30pm EST. At least that's the plan. This will be live so you know how that goes. It's our fundraiser and normally we don't have interviews during but the Ella Fest falls right in the middle of the drive. If anyone would like to hear it go to www.whro.org and there you would click on to Public Radio on the left of the page then Listen to 89.5 WHRV FM and there we should be. Jazz starts at 9pm.

  Jae Sinnett
  WHRV FM
  Norfolk VA