[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 4/5

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Apr 6 01:18:58 EDT 2006

Wednesday, April 5, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
John Handy: If Only We Knew, Live At The Monterey Jazz Festival (Koch 7820)

8:36pm
Enrico Rava: The Man I Love, Tati (ECM 1921)

8:42pm
Cyrus Chestnut: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, Genuine Chestnut (Telarc
83634)

8:48pm
Bill Henderson: That Old Black Magic, Live At The Kennedy Center (WebOnlyJazz
0939500202)

9:01pm
Monty Alexander: No More Trouble, Concrete Jungle (Telarc 83635)

9:07pm
David Fathead Newman: Flankin', Cityscape (HighNote 150)

Live Interview with Lance Bryant

9:14pm
Lance Bryant: Everytime I Feel The Spirit, Count It All Joy (Testimony Record)

9:31pm
Lance Bryant: Yes, Yes, Yes, Count It All Joy (Testimony)

9:45pm
Lance Bryant: Give Me Jesus, Count It All Joy (Testimony Records)

9:57am
Lance Bryant: It Is Well With My Soul, Count It All Joy (Testimony Records)

10:05pm
Cecil Brooks III: On The Trail, Double Exposure (Savant 2072)

10:10pm
Robert Glasper: Rise And Shine, Canvas (Blue Note 77130)

10:18pm
Henry Butler: Music Came, The Village (MCA/Impulse 8023)

10:30pm
SFJazz Collective: Crescent, SFJazz Collective 2 (Nonesuch 79930)

10:38pm
Jackie McLean: Nature Boy, Nature Boy (Blue Note 23273)

10:47pm
Jackie McLean: Marney, Vertigo (Blue Note 22669)

10:56pm
George Cotsirilos: I'm Old Fashioned, On The Rebop (OA2 22025)

11:02pm
Roy Hargrove: Lada, Public Eye (Novus 3113)

11:10pm
Michael Carvin: The Lamp Is Low, Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin
(Marsalis Music/Rounder 87494600-012)

11:17pm
Anthony Wonsey: Speak Low, The Thang (Sharp Nine 1035)

11:29pm
John Coltrane: Lush Life, Lush Life (Prestige 8103)

11:43pm
Jimmy Cobb: Can You Read My Mind, Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb (Marsalis
Music/Rounder 87494600)

11:51pm
Larry Willis: The Day You Said Goodbye, The Big Push (HighNote 7144)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston