[JPL] [musicdish_network] review of "Language of the Blues" on my brand-new blog

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 17:04:32 EDT 2006

I've just begun a new book review blog called "Generally
Eclectic Review", devoted to books on music (all genres,
popular or scholarly tomes). I'm hoping this turns into an
interactive sort of thing, so feel free to leave substantive
comments about the review or the books themselves on the
blog. ("Good job, Tom" or "Tom, you're a jerk" messages can
be sent to me directly!) The URL is given at the bottom of
this message.
First item posted is a review of Debra DeSalvo's "anecdotal
dictionary", "The Language of the Blues." I hope to
encourage authors, publishers, publicists, etc. to send
books for review. (Ah, a madness to my method!) All books
for review should be sent to my academic mailbox:

Tom Bingham
Mason 2042
School of Music
SUNY Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063

CD's for airplay on WCVF-FM's "General Eclectic" should
continue to be sent to my radio station address.
Thank you.

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"