[JPL] 2005 Best of Detroit Jazz Fest

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Fri Apr 7 15:01:52 EDT 2006

I just finished selecting the cuts to be included in our Best Of The 2005
Detroit Jazz Festival 2 hour Special.  McCoy Tyner, Dave Brubeck, Oscar
Castro-Neves, Gerald Wilson, Ron Blake, Les McCann, Joe Zawinul, Toots
Thielemans, TS Monk, Charles McPherson and much more!!

The Special will be sent out to stations in June.  As in previous years, we
will be conducting our contest for all stations signing carriage
agreements.  The Grand Prize will be a pair of roundtrip airline tickets,
hotel accommodations at the Festival hotel and full credentials to this
year's Fest on September 1-4.

Carriage Agreements will be sent out later this month.

-Dr.

Dr. Jazz
Dr. Jazz Operations
24270 Eastwood