[JPL] Great American Piano Jazz Competition Winner

Jassgirl at aol.com Jassgirl at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 15:32:30 EDT 2006

Jesse Green was awesome!! Was there, 5 rows from each of them,  heard  them
all and was mesmerized by Mr. Green.

My Dad recently passed away a few weeks ago, and I've had a tough time  (more
bottling it up, then letting the grief out) dealing with it. But, as Mr.
Green played each of his songs with such style, choice of notes,rhythmic feel,
touch, interaction with the rhythm guys, each song touched my heart more  then
the next and by the end tears were streaming down my face from the beauty  of
it all. It was a very cathartic and releasing experience. Each note seemed to
have a voice of it's own!!

Dot Wilder

Dot  Wilder

Dot Wilder Jazz
_www.dotwilderjazz.com_ (http://www.dotwilderjazz.com/)
_jassgirl at aol.com_ (mailto:jassgirl at aol.com)
904-608-7472 (cell, best way to reach me)
"Never a song sung the same way twice"

In a message dated 4/7/2006 3:12:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,