[JPL] Fwd: WBEZ-CHICAGO PLANS TO PHASE OUT MUSIC

s8nochaser at aol.com s8nochaser at aol.com
Fri Apr 7 20:20:50 EDT 2006

That's the way of the world today.................if we had more great tunes and less talk, then maybe we'd get something done around here! Music will at least have an audience 10-15 years from now. The demographic on talk radio is rather old, so even the idea of rufusing to split the signal seems odd,to be kind.

TALK, TALK, TALK, =  a big phat ZERO!

Mike Schwartz/KSJS