[JPL] Playlist: Modern Jazz Classics

Bob Stockton drbob at modernjazzclassics.com
Sat Apr 8 08:39:54 EDT 2006

Each week Modern Jazz Classics is heard an aggregate 42 hours via our AM, FM, Internet, Podcast and Wi-Fi affiliates, reaching a listening audience potential of more than 1.75 million.

MJC is a no cost to affiliate, commercial free program available by download or disk. For more information, contact the program host at drbob at modernjazzclassics.com .

MJC 171: Karrin Allyson - Footprints

Theme and intro: Billy Eckstine - On Green Dolphin Street

Karrin Allyson(Nancy King) / A Long Way To Go(Equinox) / Footprints / Concord Jazz
Charley Harrison(Kurt Elling) / The Last Time I Saw Jeannine / Keeping My Composure / C3 Records
Peggy Lee / I'm A Woman / Peggy Lee Sings Leiber & Stoller / Hip-o Select-A&M
Phil Woods(L.A. Jazz Orchestra) / Yardbird Suite / Unheard Herd / Jazzed Media
Meg Clifton(Eric Alexander) / I Can't Give You Anything But Love / McMahon Music
Karrin Allyson(Jon Hendricks,Nancy King) / Everybody's Boppin' / Footprints / Concord Jazz
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross / Title Track / Everybody's Boppin' / Columbia
George Johnson, Jr. / Shaw 'Nuff / All Star Tribute / BCS Records
Jackie McLean / Tune Up / Fat Jazz / Fresh Sound
Chuck Redd / Title Track / Happy All The Time / Arbors
Kenny Dorham / Lotus Blossom / Quiet Kenny / Prestige

Top of hour 1 sweep - Pepper Adams - Seein'(or Settin') Red

Karrin Allyson(Frank Wess) / Lightning(Lazy Bird) / Footprints / Concord Jazz
Rick Haydon & John Pizzarelli / Two Funky People / Just Friends / MelBay
Vince Seneri(Dave Valentin) / Straight No Chaser / Street Talk / Senful
David Sills / Bags' Groove / Down The Line / Origin
Vince Ector / Butterfly / Renewal Of The Spirit / Jazz Maniacs
Karrin Allyson(Nancy King) / Life Is A Groove(Jordu) / Footprints / Concord Jazz
Clifford Brown / Jordu / Finest Hour / Verve
Modern Jazz Quartet / Milano / Django / Prestige
Dave Isaacs / LaMosca / Flying / Louisiana Red Hot Records
Duduka Da Fonseca / Mestre Bimba / Samba Jazz In Black & White / Zoho
Carlos Barbosa-Lima / Samba De Orfeu / Carioca / Zoho

Top of hour 2 and sign off - Patti Austin - Stockholm Sweetnin'

Bob "Dr. Bob" Stockton, Host/Producer
Modern Jazz Classics From Amelia Island

(904) 910-3475
(877) 856-3889 fax