[JPL] PLAYLIST - My Favorite Things For The Week of April 9, 2006

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sat Apr 8 20:47:21 EDT 2006

 My Favorite Things For The Week of April 9, 2006

New music from pianist/composer Randy Weston headlines this edition of
My Favorite Things.

We also listen to a historic session featuring Coleman Hawkins and Duke
Ellington and share a tune with Paquito D'Rivera.

Join us for this week's edition of My Favorite Things.

This week's tunes:

Stompin' Grounds - Matt Wilson - Arts & Crafts

Night Life - Little Willies - The Little Willies

Portrait of Frank Edward Weston - Randy Weston - Zep Tepi

You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - Jim Hall - Concierto

Paquito's Samba - Paquito D'Rivera - Manhattan Burn

Sweet Home New Orleans - Dr. John - Sippiana Hericane

Deep Creek - Wynton Marsalis - Mr. Jelly Lord

Just Squeeze Me - Contemporary Piano Ensemble - The Key Players

Mood Indigo - Duke Ellington/Coleman Hawkins - Duke Ellington Meets
Coleman Hawkins

Just You, Just Me - Howard Alden/George Van Eps - 13 Strings

--

Russ Neff
My Favorite Things

--