[JPL] RESPONSE TO: jazzproglist Digest, Vol 8, Issue 102

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 9 04:52:01 EDT 2006

I think I'm in serious trouble, because I agree 100%!
All I can say is alleluia someone has said what I have been
thinking for sometime.

Congratulations to Kenny Drew Jnr for having the nerve to put it in writing.

And my 22 year old son informs me the only reason I don't like
modern music is because I'm I old. But at least I can whistle
the tunes of my teens- early 20s. The more adveturous of us can even whistle,
bebop heads and solos.  Can the same be said of current releases?

Well enough from this "Grumpy old man"

Regards,

Greg Fisher
Presenter and Producer