[JPL] FW: RE: Under the Radar (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) April 9, 2006

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 06:46:00 EDT 2006

1am
Andrea Wolper, You and the Night and the Music (The Small Hours)
James Blood Ulmer, Dance in the Dark (Music Speaks Louder Than Words:..Plays
Ornette Coleman)
Billy Bang, Saigon Phunk, (Vietman: The Aftermath)
Odean Pope Saxophone Choir w/Michael Brecker, Prince Lasha (Locked & Loaded)
Andrew Sterman, Opening/Truth/Faith/Peace (The Path to Peace)

2am
Josefine Cronholm, Don't Let Me Wait (Wild Garden)
Los Papines, Para Que Niegas?
Monk's Music Trio w/Roswell Rudd & Max Perkoff, Friday the 13th (Monk's
Bones)
Adam Unsworth, title cut (Excerpt This!)
Martial Solal & Dave Douglas, Have You Met Miss Jones (Rue De Seine)
Betty Carter, This Time (I'm Yours, You're Mine)
Donny McCaslin, Hero As A Boy (Soar)
John Abercrombie, A Nice Idea (Cat 'n' Mouse)
The Little Willies, No Place To Fall

3am
Brian Blade Fellowship, Red River Revel (Fellowship)
Susheela Raman, Light Years (Music for Crocodiles)
Christian Scott, Lay In Vein (Rewind That)
Buyu Ambroise, Kote Moun Yo (Blues In Red)
Glen Velez, Temple of Moonlight (RhythmColor)
Salif Keita, Sumun (Folon:...the past)
Paul Shapiro, Light Rolls The Darkness (It's In The Twilight)
Either/Orchestra, Muziqawi silt (Ethiopiques 20: Live in Addis)
Mahmoud Ahmed, The Affair of a Charming Woman (Live in Paris)
Jae Sinnett, Heading South (The Sinnett Hearings)

4am
Carmela Rappazza, Do Wrong Shoes (The Girl Who Dreams Out Loud - New
Standards)
Jackie McLean, Alto Madness
John McNeil, Internal Hurdles (East Coast Cool)
Adam Unsworth, Waltz With A View (Exerpt This!)
The Vandermark 5, Chance (For Nina Rota) (The Color of Memory)
Michael Carvin w/Marcus Strickland, I'll Remember April (Marsalis Music
Honors Series)
Clifford Brown, Sonny Rollins & Max Roach, I'll Remember April (...at Basin
Street)

5am
Steve Lacy Trio, Shuffle Boil (The Holy La)
David Schumacher, Henry's Mad Crazy Blues (Endangered Species)
Bobby Bradford w/Trevor Watts, title cut (Love's Dream)
Andrew Hill, Ry Round 1 (Time Lines)
Andrew Hill, Flight 19 (Point of Departure)
Juan Falu, El Bien Perdido/Algarrobbo, algarrobal
William Parker, Face Still Hands Folded (Through Acceptance of the Mystery
Peace)