[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 04/07/06

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Sun Apr 9 11:16:49 EDT 2006

Friday Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

Listen to WRTI on the web

 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

PLAYLIST
04/07/2006

Artist/ Song Title/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Fred Hersch/At The Close of the Day/Live at the Bimhuis/Palmetto Records*

Ella Gahnt/Our Love Is Here To Stay/By Request/Inner Fire Records*

Bill Evans/Spring Is Here/plays for lovers/Riverside**

Sarah Vaughn/I Didn't Know What Time It Was/sings for lovers/Pablo**

Miles Davis/It Never Entered My Mind/plays for lovers/Prestige**

Beegie Adair/At Last/Sentimental Journey/Village Square*

Ulf Wakenius/Memories of Tomorrow/Notes From The Heart/ACT Music*

Shahida Nurullah/I Was Doing Alright/The Ruby and the Pearl/Alembic Arts

Shahida Nurullah 'CONVERSATION'

7PM

Shahida Nurullah/You're My Thrill/The Ruby and the Pearl/Alembic Arts

Cyrus Chestnut/Mason Dixon Line/Genuine Chestnut/Telarc Jazz*

Jae Sinnett/Third Potato/The Sinnett Hearings/J-Nett*

Herbie Hancock/Watermelon Man/The Essential Herbie Hancock/Columbia-Legacy**

Joe Henderson/Brown's Town/In 'N Out/Blue Note

Christian Winther/New York Strut/The Only Plan/Steeplechase*

Christian Scott/Kiel/Rewind That/Concord Jazz*

8PM

Wynton Marsalis/Donna Lee/live at the House of Tribes/Blue Note*

Victor Goines/Cochise/New Adventures/Criss Cross Jazz*

Vincent Herring/Tom Tom/Ends and Means/High Note*

Jim Rotondi/Power/Iron Man/Criss Cross Jazz*

SF Jazz Collective/Development/SF Jazz Collective 2/Nonesuch*

Joris Teepe/Mitote/Jazz In Jazz Out/Planet Arts*

Jimmy Cobb/Composition 101/Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb/Marsalis Music*

9PM

Hannibal Peterson/Soul Brother/Hannibal and the Sunrise Orchestra/MPS

Michael Carvin/Forest Flower/Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin/Marsalis
Music*

Dexter Gordon/Coppin The Haven/One Flight Up/Blue Note

Eric Alexander/Open and Shut/It's All In The Game/High Note*

Taylor Eigsti/Freedom Jazz Dance/lucky to be me/Concord Jazz*

* New Release
** Reissue

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org/> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at
215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.