[JPL] WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" playlist 4-9-06

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Apr 9 14:19:30 EDT 2006

Please let me know if you don't want to receive this playlist -  thanks!

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

intro: One for All/Steve Davis/Dig Deep
Osiris Returns/Jackie McLean/Rhythm of the Earth
Compensation/Jeff Helgesen/Jazz Mayhem
After the Rain/Jack DeJohnette/The Elephant Sleeps But Still Remembers
Love for Sale/Taylor Eigsti/Lucky to Be Me
The Song is You/Dave Askren/Some Other Things
Sell Your Soul Side/Upper Left Side Trio/Sell Your Soul Side
What If . . ./Peter Paulsen Trio/Tri-Cycle
Jones/Trent Austin/Two-toned
If Truth Be Told/David Buchbinder/Shurum Burum/Jazz Circus

It's All You/David Sills/Down the Line
The Day You Said Goodbye/Fort Apache Band/Rhumba Buhaina
Down the Hatch/Joey DeFrancesco/Organic Vibe
Smooth/Andrew Hill/Time Lines
BS/Charley Harrison & the Chicago Jazz Orch/Keeping My Composure
Pandora's Box/Rex Richardson/Pandora's Box
A Strain from Wayne/Orientation/Greg Murphy
Paradise Found/Christian Scott/Rewind That
outro: Don Quixote/Charles Fambrough/The Proper Angle

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787