[JPL] PLAYLIST: 4-09-06 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie BFBoddie at msn.com
Sun Apr 9 19:17:38 EDT 2006

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msncom<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Noon
Michael Carvin - Forest Flower - Marsalis Music Honors Michael Carvin - Marsalis Music - 2006
Taylor Eigsti - Argument - Lucky To Be Me - Concord Records - 2006
Rale Micic - Song For Alma - Serbia - CTA Records - 2006
Joris Teepe's Groningen Art Ensemble - Keep It Simple - Jazz In Jazz Out - Planet Arts - 2006
Paul Bollenback - 7 a.m. Special - Brightness Of Being - Elephant Dreams - 2006
Gary Brunotte - In The Night - Gary Brunotte's Smile - Music Designer - 2005
Karrin Allyson - A Long Way To Go - Footprints - Concord Jazz - 2006
Gene Ammons - Blue Ammons - Boss Tenor - Prestige Records - 2006

1:00
Jimmy Cobb - Can You Read My Mind - Marsalis Music Honors Jimmy Cobb - Marsalis Music - 2006
Jaco Pastorius Big Band - Three Views Of A Secret - The Word Is Out - Heads Up - 2006
Joey DeFrancesco - Somewhere In The Night - Organic Vibes - Concord Jazz - 2006
Charley Harrison - Recipe For Romance - Keeping My Composure - C3 Records - 2006
Miles Davis Quintet - Woody'n You - Relaxin' With - Prestige Records - 2006
Chuck Redd - Tenderly - Remembers Barney Kessel: Happy All The Time - Arbors Records - 2006
Art Lillard's Heavenly Band - Incognito - Reasons To Thankful - Summit Records - 2005
Mike Melvoin - Starting With Langston - Playing The Word - City Light Entertainment - 2006

2:00
Randy Weston - Berkshire Blues - Zep Tepi - Random Chance - 2006
David Schumacher - 398 - Endangered Species - Summit Records - 2006
Anthony Wilson Trio - The Other Shore - Savivity - Groove Note Records - 2005
Erin Boheme - Let's Do It - What Love Is - Concord Jazz - 2006
Coleman Hawkins - Moonglow - The Hawk Relaxes - Prestige Records - 2006
Rick Haydon & John Pizzarelli - It's A Wonderful World - Just Friends - Mel Bay Records - 2006
Peggy Lee - Some Cats Know - Sings Leiber & Stoller - A&M Records - 2005
Bob Gallo Quintet - Fat Tuesday - Wake-Up Call - Bob Gallo - 2006

3:00
SF Jazz Collective - Development - SF Jazz Collective 2 - Nonesuch Records - 2006
Odean Pope Saxophone Choir - Cis - Locked & Loaded - Half Note - 2006
Mary Lou Williams Collective - Scorpio - Zodiac Suite: Revisited - Mary Records - 2006
Laura Taylor - Ghost Of A Chance ... - My Funny Valentine ... Memories Of Chet Baker - Laura Taylor - 2006
Kenny Dorham - Old Folks - Quiet Kenny - Prestige Records - 2006
Mimi Fox - On Green Dolphin Street - Perpetually Hip - Favored Nations - 2006
Steve Tyrell - Beauty And The Beast - The Disney Standard - Walt Disney Records - 2006
John Coltrane - I Hear A Rhapsody - Lush Life - Prestige Records - 2006