[JPL] Legends of Jazz's 1st episode Limited viewing in NC, WA

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 10 13:54:28 EDT 2006

Yep - pretty much the same thing in the relatively jazz-friendly city
of Seattle.  KCTS is running it at 1 am on Sunday morning, but with
multiple showings on HD TV.

TV is no friend of jazz.  You have to wonder why anyone would want to
produce jazz tv shows if you have such trouble getting them aired -
even on public tv!

Jim Wilke
Jazz After Hours, PRI
www.jazzafterhours.org