[JPL] Anything Goes!! LIVE on WFDU-FM Playlist April 10, 2006 - Yip Harburg B'day.The Little Willies

Anything Goes anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Mon Apr 10 17:22:40 EDT 2006

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is both LIVE & syndicated.

The syndicated program is a weekly one-hour program issued in both commercial and non-commercial editions and is distributed to bonafide outlets at no cost via CD or download.

We always welcome new radio and web affiliates.

      SHOW : Anything Goes
      HOST: Lise Avery
      DATE: 4/10/2006 -EY Yip Harburg B'day/Little Willies feature

      ARTIST Tune / Song ALBUM LABEL
      9 am hour 9 am hour 9 am hour 9 pm hour
      Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch Anything Goes
      The Little Willies No Place to Fall The Little Willies Milking Bull/EMI
      Enya Carribbean Blue Shepherd Moons Reprise
      Dinah Shore with Sonny Burke's Orch I Wish I Didn't  Love You So Sirens of Swing Platinum
      Nellie & Her Rhythm The Lady's in Love With You Sirens of Swing Platinum
      Peggy Lee with Dave Barbour's Orch Linger in My Arms a Little Longer Baby Sirens of Swing Platinum
      Janet Blair wity Hal Kemp & Orch So You're the One Sirens of Swing Platinum
      Judy Garland Over the Rainbow Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz Cyclone Sequence Wizard of Oz MGM
      Billie Burke Come Out Come Out Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz It Really Was No Miracle Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz We Thank You Very Sweetily Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz Ding Dong the Witch is Dead Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz As Mayor of the Munchkin City Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz As Coroner I Must Aver Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz Ding Dong the Witch is Dead Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz The Lullaby League Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz The Lollipop Guild Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz We Welcome You to Munchkinland Wizard of Oz MGM
      Lee Wiley with Jes Stacy & His Orch It's Only a Paper Moon Sirens of Swing Platinum
      The Little Willies Roll On The Little Willies Milking Bull/EMI

      10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour 10 am hour
      Artie Shaw Moonglow Giants of the Big Band Era Pilz
      Coleman Hawkins & Orchestra Passing It Around Swing Around the World Columbia/Legacy
      Dizzy's Contest
      Cab Calloway & His Orch. Featuring Milt Hinton Ebony Silhouette Swing Around the World Columbia/Legacy
      The Little Willies Love Me The Little Willies Milking Bull/EMI
      Ray Bolger If I Only Had A Brain Wizard of Oz MGM
      Bert Lahr If I Only Had the Nerve Wizard of Oz MGM
      Sam Butera & the Witnesses French Poodle Wild Cool & Swingin' Capitol
      Big Kahuna & the Copa Cat Pack A Night in Tunisia Hawaiian Swing Concord
      Bing Crosby W/Lennie Hayton & Orch Brother Can You Spare A Dime Broadway The American Musical Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Finian's Rainbow Old Devil Moon Finian's Rainbow Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Finian's Rainbow Something Sort of Grandish Finian's Rainbow Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      The Little Willies I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive Wizard of Oz MGM

      11 am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour 11am Hour
      Going Places with Manny
      Jacques Brel Is Alive & Well & Living in Paris Madeleine Jacques Brel Is Alive & Well & Living in Paris Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Jacques Brel Is Alive & Well & Living in Paris Carousel Jacques Brel Is Alive & Well & Living in Paris Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Jacques Brel Contest
      Wiz of Oz The Merry Old Land of Oz Wizard of Oz MGM
      Wiz of Oz If I Were King of the Forest Wizard of Oz MGM
      Ella Fitzgerald & Count Basie & Orch April in Paris First Lady of Song Verve
      Bing Crosby If This Isn't Love Everything I Have Is Yours DoublePlay
      Finian's Rainbow If This Isn't Love Finians Rainbow Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      Yip Harburg How Are Things in Glocca Morra Finians Rainbow Columbia Broadway Masterworks
      The Little Willies I Gotta Get Drunk The Little Willies Milking Bull/EMI
      The Little Willies Streets of Baltimore The Little Willies Milking Bull/EMI
      Wiz of Oz The Jitterbug Wizard of Oz MGM
      Ella Fitzgerald  Jazz Samba First Lady of Song Verve

      12 pm hour 12pm hour 12pm hour 12 pm hour
      Ella Fitzgerald Get Happy First Lady of Song Verve
      London Cast of the 5 Guys Named Moe Caldonia London Cast of the 5 Guys Named Moe First Night
      London Cast of the 5 Guys Named Moe Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens London Cast of the 5 Guys Named Moe First Night
      The 3 Stooges The Alphabet Song The Three Stooges MCA
      Chris Daniels & the Kings Chartreuse Louis Louis Indie
      Stephan Grappelli Parisian Thoroughfare Best of the Jazz Violins
      Charlie Barnett & Orch Be Bop Spoken Here Capitol Jumps Capitol
      Dizzy's Contest
      The Little Willies Best of All Possible Worlds The Little Willies Milking Bull/EMI
      The Little Willies Roly Poly The Little Willies Milking Bull/EMI
      Chick Webb & Orch Stompin at the Savoy Let's Swing Platinum
      Julie London Swonderful Capitol Sings Gershwin Capitol
      Dick Hyman Group I'll See You in My Dreams Sweet & Lowdown SONY
      Woody Herman & Orch Carioca Giants of Big Band
      Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive How Long Must I Wait for You Joe Jackson's Jumpin' Jive
      Tony Bennett Anything Goes

      All the Best,
      Lise Avery
      Executive Producer